Trump speaks with leaders of five nations, his team says
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
U.S. President elect Donald Trump reacts to a crowd gathered in the lobby of the New York Times building after a meeting in New York, U.S., November 22, 2016. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President-elect Donald Trump has recently spoken with the leaders of Greece, Hungary, Panama, Slovenia and Sweden, his transition team said in a statement on Friday.
The leaders of the five nations talked to Trump in recent days and congratulated the Republican on his Nov. 8 victory in the U.S. presidential election, the statement said.
(Reporting by Roberta Rampton, Susan Heavey and Tim Ahmann; Editing by Bernadette Baum)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After hesitation, Carson accepts Trump's offer to head U.S. housing department
- DoubleLine Total Return posts 3rd largest outflow since 2013 in Nov
- U.S. attorneys argue Aetna-Humana deal violates antitrust law: trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Reuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!