Trump plans to protect renewable fuel standard, corn ethanol - Bloomberg (GEVO)
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, speaking in Iowa today, said he plans to protect the renewable fuel standard and corn ethanol, according to Bloomberg.
Trump also called family farms the backbone of the U.S. and said double taxation of farms "a disaster."
Gevo (Nasdaq: GEVO) shares are ticking higher amid the news.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gevo (GEVO) Says EPA Approves Pathway for Isobutanol as an Advanced Biofuel
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!