Trump plans to protect renewable fuel standard, corn ethanol - Bloomberg (GEVO)
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, speaking in Iowa today, said he plans to protect the renewable fuel standard and corn ethanol, according to Bloomberg.
Trump also called family farms the backbone of the U.S. and said double taxation of farms "a disaster."
Gevo (Nasdaq: GEVO) shares are ticking higher amid the news.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR BABA
- Decker’s Outdoor (DECK) October weekly 50.50 straddle priced for movement of 9.8% into Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!