Trump plans to protect renewable fuel standard, corn ethanol - Bloomberg (GEVO)
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, speaking in Iowa today, said he plans to protect the renewable fuel standard and corn ethanol, according to Bloomberg.
Trump also called family farms the backbone of the U.S. and said double taxation of farms "a disaster."
Gevo (Nasdaq: GEVO) shares are ticking higher amid the news.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Donald Trump Named 2016 Time Person of the Year
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Trump lays out non-interventionist U.S. military policy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!