Trump nominates Rep. Tom Price as Secretary of Health & Human Services and Seema Verma as Administrator of CMS
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trump nominates Rep. Tom Price as Secretary of Health & Human Services and Seema Verma as Administrator of CMS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carson accepts Trump's offer to head U.S. housing department
- Donald Trump Confirms Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary, Wilbur Ross as Commerce Secretary
- Pence: Trump will focus fast on tax, healthcare, immigration: WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!