Trump Considers Ben Carson to Head HUD (FMCC) (FNMA)
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
President-elect Donald Trump said he is "seriously considering Dr. Ben Carson as the head of HUD." The news could have implications for Freddie Mac (OTC: FMCC) and Fannie Mae (OTC: FNMA), although both are doing nothing on the tweet.
I am seriously considering Dr. Ben Carson as the head of HUD. I've gotten to know him well--he's a greatly talented person who loves people!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 22, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump confirms selecting Ben Carson as HUD secretary
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Slip 0.8% Early
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!