Tim Cook, Bill Gates, Howard Schultz, Mary Barra Were on List of Clinton VP Picks
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hillary Clinton's top adviors included GM (NYSE: GM) Chairman/CEO Mary Barra, Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) CEO Tim Cook, Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Founder/Director Bill Gates, and Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX) Founder/Chairman/CEO Howard Schultz on a list of possible VP choices, according to a leaked March 2016 John Podesta e-mail posted at WikiLeaks.
Bloomberg's Michael Bloomberg and Mr. Gates' wife, Melinda Gates, were also on the list.
Mrs. Clinton ended up selecting Tim Kaine.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump picks FCC member Pai to lead agency: Bloomberg
- As Trump takes over, U.S. ends plan to cut mortgage premiums
- Trump trade strategy starts with quitting Asia pact: White House
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics
Related EntitiesBill Gates
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!