New CNN/ORC Poll Shows Trump up in Nevada, Arizona; Clinton Up in Florida, Pennsylvania
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
New CNN/ORC poll numbers for some battleground states:
FL Clinton: 49% Trump: 47%
NV Clinton: 43% Trump: 49%
AZ Clinton: 44% Trump: 49%
PA Clinton: 48% Trump: 44%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pentagon buried study that found $125 billion in wasteful spending: Washington Post
- After hesitation, Carson accepts Trump's offer to head U.S. housing department
- Wilbur Ross says America has been doing 'dumb' trade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!