Mnuchin said he thinks Yellen has done a good job at the Fed; Won't comment on if she will serve out her term
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
On CNBC, Mnuchin said he thinks Yellen has done a good job at the Fed. Won't comment on if she will serve out her term.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After hesitation, Carson accepts Trump's offer to head U.S. housing department
- Carrier to keep about 1,000 U.S. factory jobs in deal with Trump
- Trump considering Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn for a top job, possibly to head OMB - Politico
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!