Hillary Clinton Health Rumors are in Full Bloom
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rumors about the health of Democratic Presidential hopeful and front-runner Hillary Clinton are rampant as we start the week, after a photo showing she needed help getting up the stairs went viral following a post from conservative websites Breitbart and Drudge Report (The photo is apparently from February).
This incident followed a bizarre episode on the campaign trail in June 2016 when it appeared Mrs. Clinton had a seizure on camera. Clinton blew the episode off, saying to reporters "you guys have got to try the cold Chai."
Mrs. Clinton's cough fits are also seen by some as possible cover or a symptom of her health issue.
In addition, there have been claims that Mrs. Clinton has a "handler", who can be seen by her side constantly. In one viral photo, Clinton's "handler" is rumored to be holding a Diazepam pen, which are used for seizures.
In another viral video, Clinton's "handler" is seen telling her to "keep talking" after seemingly freezing up at a rally.
Clinton has been widely-criticized for not holding a press conference in 244 days. Clinton did take questions from reporters this past Friday.
If the Hillary Clinton health rumors continue to gain steam it could provide a boost for Republican candidate Donald Trump, who had a terrible week in the polls after being criticized for going to battle with Gold Star family, the Kahn's. Mr. Trump and his doctor claim the billionaire has "perfect health."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scaramucci's SkyBridge to Sell Majority Stake to RON Transatlantic and HNA Capital
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) gains on news Trump will meet with the CEO today
- Boeing (BA) CEO arrives at Trump Tower for meeting - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Rumors
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!