Gary Cohn is being considered for energy secretary - Fox News
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) COO Gary Cohn is being considered for energy secretary, Fox News reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) at Neutral
- Goldman's Cohn eyed for top Trump budget post: transition official
- Donald Trump Confirms Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary, Wilbur Ross as Commerce Secretary