ExxonMobil (XOM) CEO Rex Tillerson and former CEO Lee Raymond being considered for Secretary of State - NBC
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) CEO Rex Tillerson and former CEO Lee Raymond being considered for Secretary of State - NBC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil Announces Tom Walters to Retire, Neil Duffin to be President of ExxonMobil Production Company; Liam Mallon to be President of ExxonMobil Development Company
- Mnuchin said he thinks Yellen has done a good job at the Fed; Won't comment on if she will serve out her term
- Wilbur Ross says America has been doing 'dumb' trade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!