Early Exit Poll Data Shows Economy No. 1 Issue
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Early exit poll data from NBC:
- Among voters who say the economy is their most important issue, Clinton leads 53-38%
- Most impt issue for voters nationwide: Foreign policy 13 Immigration 12 Economy 52 Terrorism 18
- Exit Poll: 42% voters nationwide say Clinton doesn't have the temperament to serve as president; 56% say she does.
- 64% of voters nationwide believe Trump doesn't have the temperament to serve as prez; 34% say he does.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pence: Trump will focus fast on tax, healthcare, immigration: WSJ
- Goldman's Cohn eyed for top Trump budget post: transition official
- Mnuchin said they believe in 'fair trade'