Early Exit Poll Data Shows Economy No. 1 Issue
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Early exit poll data from NBC:
- Among voters who say the economy is their most important issue, Clinton leads 53-38%
- Most impt issue for voters nationwide: Foreign policy 13 Immigration 12 Economy 52 Terrorism 18
- Exit Poll: 42% voters nationwide say Clinton doesn't have the temperament to serve as president; 56% say she does.
- 64% of voters nationwide believe Trump doesn't have the temperament to serve as prez; 34% say he does.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mnuchin not in favor of cutting federal ties with Fannie, Freddie
- Executive actions ready to go as Trump prepares to take office
- AT&T (T) CEO Arrives at Trump Tower to Discuss Time Warner (TWX) Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!