David Petraeus Under Consideration for Secretary of State; Meeting Monday - Reports
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
David Petraeus under consideration for Secretary of State in Trump administration, Bloomberg reported. The two are meeting on Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- Lockheed Martin CEO meets Trump, says deal to lower F-35 costs is close
- Boeing (BA) CEO arrives at Trump Tower for meeting - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!