Clinton leads Trump by 3 percentage points: Bloomberg/Selzer poll
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
A combination photo shows U.S. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump (L) at a campaign event in Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S. on October 26, 2016 and U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton during a campaign rally in Winston-Salem,
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton holds a three-point lead over Republican Donald Trump in the final Bloomberg Politics-Selzer & Co poll released on Monday.
The poll showed Clinton leading Trump by 44 percent to 41 percent. Libertarian Gary Johnson was at 4 percent and Green Party Candidate Jill Stein was at 2 percent.
(Reporting by Toby Chopra; Editing by Andrew Heavens)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After hesitation, Carson accepts Trump's offer to head U.S. housing department
- U.S. could copy Canada's infrastructure model: Caisse
- Trump confirms selecting Ben Carson as HUD secretary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Reuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!