Clinton leads Trump 47-44 percent in Washington Post-ABC poll
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Hillary Clinton takes the stage with musician Pharrell Williams and Senator Bernie Sanders at a campaign rally in Raleigh, North Carolina. REUTERS/Brian Snyder
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton leads Republican Donald Trump by 3 percentage points nationally in a Washington Post-ABC tracking poll released on Friday.
Clinton drew 47 percent of the vote in the survey compared with Trump's 44 percent four days before Tuesday's presidential election, according to the telephone poll of 1,768 adults taken from Sunday to Wednesday. The margin of error was 2.5 percentage points.
In the Post-ABC poll released on Wednesday, the two candidates were tied with 46 percent each.
(Reporting by Doina Chiacu; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. House takes first step toward Obamacare repeal
- BAT agrees to buy Reynolds for $49 billion
- Kremlin says VTB financing Rosneft deal not on its agenda
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Reuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!