Clinton cancels California trip after pneumonia: aide
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has canceled a campaign trip to California because of her diagnosis of pneumonia, a campaign official said on Sunday.
Clinton was scheduled to leave for California on Monday morning for a two-day swing that included fundraisers and a speech on the economy.
No other details about her travel were available.
(Reporting by Amanda Becker, Writing by Jeff Mason; Editing by Michael Perry)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- White pushes bigger SEC role in regulating U.S. Treasuries
- U.S. locks in duties on certain Indian steel pipes
- Russia says it extends moratorium on Aleppo air strikes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!