Clinton cancels California trip after pneumonia: aide
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has canceled a campaign trip to California because of her diagnosis of pneumonia, a campaign official said on Sunday.
Clinton was scheduled to leave for California on Monday morning for a two-day swing that included fundraisers and a speech on the economy.
No other details about her travel were available.
(Reporting by Amanda Becker, Writing by Jeff Mason; Editing by Michael Perry)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former U.S. astronaut, Senator John Glenn dies in Ohio at 95
- Donald Trump Named 2016 Time Person of the Year
- Trump taps Kelly for Homeland Security, third general for top post
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!