Cisco Systems (CSCO) Said to Plan up to $4B in Spending in Mexico - Bloomberg
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) plans to spend as much as $4 billion in Mexico over the next couple of years upgrading its factories and increasing production through contract manufacturers, according to Bloomberg, citing a person with knowledge of the matter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NetApp (NTAP) Active on Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
- JPMorgan in talks to sell out of Chinese securities JV
- Everyday Health (EVDY) Explores Sale - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!