Cisco Systems (CSCO) Said to Plan up to $4B in Spending in Mexico - Bloomberg
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) plans to spend as much as $4 billion in Mexico over the next couple of years upgrading its factories and increasing production through contract manufacturers, according to Bloomberg, citing a person with knowledge of the matter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Trump to pick foe of Obama climate agenda to run EPA -source
- Cisco Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!