salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) volatility ticks lower on rules out bid for Twitter, FT reports
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) October call option implied volatility is at 34, November is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 79 on CEO Marc Benioff said in an interview with the Financial Times that his company has ruled out a bid for Twitter (TWTR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- salesforce.com (CRM), AWS (AMZN) Enter Expanded Global Strategic Alliance
- New Oriental (EDU) puts active after Reuters says Standards council investigating