salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) volatility ticks lower on rules out bid for Twitter, FT reports
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) October call option implied volatility is at 34, November is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 79 on CEO Marc Benioff said in an interview with the Financial Times that his company has ruled out a bid for Twitter (TWTR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Options with increasing volume: IAC DLPH LFC SNA EBAY DNKN SAP AAP BK MAT HIMX STLD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!