salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) volatility ticks lower on rules out bid for Twitter, FT reports
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) October call option implied volatility is at 34, November is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 79 on CEO Marc Benioff said in an interview with the Financial Times that his company has ruled out a bid for Twitter (TWTR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; TWTR VXX
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Capital One Financial (COF) January weekly 89 calls active into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!