salesforce.com (CRM) puts active into Q3 and outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) November call option implied volatility is at 86, December is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 52; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 79 into Q3. November 60 and 72.5 puts are active on total put volume of 7,600 contracts (2,300 puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comerica (CMA) calls active on sharp rally to nine-year high
- Western Digital (WDC) volatility flat into shares rallying on upbeat analyst day and raised guidance
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) weekly call implied volatility elevated into guiding FY17 EPS below views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!