salesforce.com (CRM) September puts active into Oracle (ORCL) Q1 results
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) September 73 and 73.5 puts are active on total put volume of 11K contracts (7K calls) into the expected release of Oracle (ORCL) Q1 release on September 15. September put option implied volatility is at 29, October is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 79.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
- MGM Resorts (MGM) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit reports
- Honeywell (HON) puts more active than calls a day after on speculation of activist investor position
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, orcl
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!