iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology (IBB) weekly volatility increases into election
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology (NASDAQ: IBB) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 44, November is at 40, December is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 46.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (IBB) volatility flat as shares trend lower
- Depomed (DEPO) December calls active on elevated option implied volatility
- Western Digital (WDC) volatility flat into shares rallying on upbeat analyst day and raised guidance