iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology (IBB) weekly volatility increases into election
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology (NASDAQ: IBB) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 44, November is at 40, December is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 46.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (IBB) volatility flat as shares trend lower
- MGM Resorts (MGM) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit reports
- UPDATE: Biogen (BIIB), Biotechs Gain Mid-Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!