iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT) volatility flat
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ: TLT) November call option implied volatility is at 18, November weekly and December is at 15; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 36.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) December weekly volatility increases to 85 into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR