iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT) weekly volatility elevated into FOMC meeting
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ: TLT) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 18, October is at 13; compared to its 52-week range of 12 to 19.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%