iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT) volatility flat after Yellen speech
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ: TLT) iShares Barclays 20+ Yr Treasury Bond (TLT) is recently up 0.31% after Federal Reserve Bank Chair Janet Yellen say's "I believe the case for an increase in the federal funds rate has strengthened in recent months. Of course, our decisions always depend on the degree to which incoming data continues to confirm the Committee's outlook." Current call option implied volatility is at 13, compared to 14 from a month ago
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) February volatility at 41 into Q4 and outlook
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBarclays, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!