iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT) volatility flat after Yellen speech
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ: TLT) iShares Barclays 20+ Yr Treasury Bond (TLT) is recently up 0.31% after Federal Reserve Bank Chair Janet Yellen say's "I believe the case for an increase in the federal funds rate has strengthened in recent months. Of course, our decisions always depend on the degree to which incoming data continues to confirm the Committee's outlook." Current call option implied volatility is at 13, compared to 14 from a month ago
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT) volatility increases as rates move higher
- MGM Resorts (MGM) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit reports
- Tyson Foods (TSN) January calls active as shares move up from nine-month lows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBarclays, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!