iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT) volatility flat after Yellen speech
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ: TLT) iShares Barclays 20+ Yr Treasury Bond (TLT) is recently up 0.31% after Federal Reserve Bank Chair Janet Yellen say's "I believe the case for an increase in the federal funds rate has strengthened in recent months. Of course, our decisions always depend on the degree to which incoming data continues to confirm the Committee's outlook." Current call option implied volatility is at 13, compared to 14 from a month ago
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Comcast (CMCSA) weekly volatility increases to 41 into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBarclays, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!