iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT) volatility elevated after rate rise
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ: TLT) November call option implied volatility is at 23, December is at 19; compared to its 52-week range of 11 to 19.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone (BX) January calls active as shares trend to four-month high
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) weekly volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3
- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) weekly volatility elevated, into seeking to terminate acquisition of Alere
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!