iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT) puts active into employment report
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ: TLT) iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 18, October is at 13; compared to its 52-week range of 12 to 19.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toll Brothers (TOL) volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility low as shares at low end of range as shares at record high
- Stocks with call price movement; SWN ENDP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!