iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 13%, call put ratio 1.5 calls to 1 put
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) up 4.50 to 38.04. September 36.5 and 37 calls are active on total call volume of 292K contracts (194K puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Nielsen (NLSN) volatility elevated into 2016 analyst day
- Ishares Russell 2000 Etf (IWM) volatility at low end of range as index at record highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!