iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 12.07, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.90 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 14.90, November at 17.57, March 19.59, VIX at 12.07
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 36.34, 10-day moving average 38.15
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 12 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 13 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 12 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently down 55c to $219.09 as U.S. equity indexes trade near record highs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uncertainty measured by IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is low into Trump
- TransDigm Group (TDG) puts active after Citron report
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!