iPath Dow Jones-Goldman Sachs Crude Oil Fund (OIL) volatility flat as WTI up 5.7%
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPath Dow Jones-Goldman Sachs Crude Oil Fund (NYSE: OIL) 30-day implied volatility is at 48, compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 83 as WTI crude increases 5.7% to $45.80.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weekly Crude Inventory Increases by 2.3M Barrels, Says EIA
- Stocks with call price movement; KSU RIG
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -5M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Crude Oil, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!