iPath Dow Jones-Goldman Sachs Crude Oil Fund (OIL) volatility flat as WTI up 5.7%
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
iPath Dow Jones-Goldman Sachs Crude Oil Fund (NYSE: OIL) 30-day implied volatility is at 48, compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 83 as WTI crude increases 5.7% to $45.80.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility flat as shares at record high
- Ciena (CIEN) calls active on 2.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Crude Oil, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!