hhgregg (HGG) volatility stays elevated as shares near record low on weak guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
hhgregg (NYSE: HGG) August put option implied volatility is at 66, October is at 62, January is at 59; above its 26-week average of 49 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement three day’s after the company lowered its outlook.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cyber Mondy Online Sales Jump 18%, Hit New Spending Record (AMZN) (EBAY) (BBY)
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!