hhgregg (HGG) volatility stays elevated as shares rally on Best Buy results
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
hhgregg (NYSE: HGG) the appliance, consumer electronics, and furniture retailer.is recently up 3.8% after Best Buy's (BBY) better than expected quarterly results. September and October call option implied volatility is a 107; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 125.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) October and November calls active on sharp intra-day rally
- Time Warner (TWX) options in fast market on said to talk recently to discuss possible deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!