hhgregg (HGG) volatility stays elevated as shares rally on Best Buy results
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
hhgregg (NYSE: HGG) the appliance, consumer electronics, and furniture retailer.is recently up 3.8% after Best Buy's (BBY) better than expected quarterly results. September and October call option implied volatility is a 107; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 125.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ) volatility at low end of range
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!