eBay (EBAY) volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) current 30-day call option implied volatility is at 41, compared to a one month ago level of 26 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 19. Call put ratio is 2 calls for everyone 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Option volume flows
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- General Electric (GE) October 29 straddle priced for movement of 2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!