eBay (EBAY) October volatility elevated into announcing sale of majority of its stake in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Q3
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) is recently up 65c to $32.15 in the premarket after it said it will sell the majority of its stake in MercadoLibre (MELI). October weekly call option implied volatility is at 28, October is at 62, November is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 41 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 19.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CenturyLink (CTL) options swept up on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with Level 3 (LVLT)
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TWTR
- Options with increasing volume: PTC COG CASY FFIV PPG AKS STM PPG CASY BLK LKQ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!