eBay (EBAY) October volatility elevated into announcing sale of majority of its stake in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Q3
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) is recently up 65c to $32.15 in the premarket after it said it will sell the majority of its stake in MercadoLibre (MELI). October weekly call option implied volatility is at 28, October is at 62, November is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 41 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 19.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Options with increasing volume: EEM FOXA DISCA VIAB AGN RH SWC DIS
- Stillwater Mining (SWC) volatility low into Sibanye Gold (SBGL) acquiring for enterprise value of $2.2B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!