eBay (EBAY) October calls active on elevated volatility into Q3
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) October 31.5 and 32 calls are active on total call volume of 10K contracts (2K puts). October weekly call option implied volatility is at 27, October is at 57, November is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 41 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 19.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- New Oriental (EDU) puts active after Reuters says Standards council investigating