Zynga (ZNGA) volatility elevated; shares near record low into Goldman reiterating Buy rating
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) overall implied volatility of 84 is above its 24-week average of 68 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement into Goldman Sachs has a Buy rating and lowered its price target to $13 from $15 and says Zynga’s risk/reward is attractive and that Q2 earnings and product announcements should be positive catalysts.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Questcor Pharma (QCOR) Weakens as Einhorn Said Short
- Goldman Sachs Options Research Recommends Six Trades (LAZ) (CBOE) (PXD) (ODP) (OLED) (WWAV)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!