Zynga (ZNGA) volatility elevated; shares near record low into Goldman reiterating Buy rating
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) overall implied volatility of 84 is above its 24-week average of 68 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement into Goldman Sachs has a Buy rating and lowered its price target to $13 from $15 and says Zynga’s risk/reward is attractive and that Q2 earnings and product announcements should be positive catalysts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Former Chairman Accused of Manipulating Results
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/18: (ZAGG) (OVAS) (TTPH) (RAD) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) (BRKR) Lower (more
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!