Zynga (ZNGA) volatility elevated; shares near record low into Goldman reiterating Buy rating
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) overall implied volatility of 84 is above its 24-week average of 68 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement into Goldman Sachs has a Buy rating and lowered its price target to $13 from $15 and says Zynga’s risk/reward is attractive and that Q2 earnings and product announcements should be positive catalysts.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Zynga (ZNGA) to Equalweight on New FarmVille Opportunity
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!