Zynga (ZNGA) volatility elevated; shares near record low into Goldman reiterating Buy rating
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) overall implied volatility of 84 is above its 24-week average of 68 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement into Goldman Sachs has a Buy rating and lowered its price target to $13 from $15 and says Zynga’s risk/reward is attractive and that Q2 earnings and product announcements should be positive catalysts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Tops Q2 Views
- Gamestop (GME) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- QAD, Inc. (QADA) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!