Zynga (ZNGA) volatility elevated; shares near record low into Goldman reiterating Buy rating
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) overall implied volatility of 84 is above its 24-week average of 68 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement into Goldman Sachs has a Buy rating and lowered its price target to $13 from $15 and says Zynga’s risk/reward is attractive and that Q2 earnings and product announcements should be positive catalysts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Olin Corp. (OLN) Posts Q1 EPS of 17c
- First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Universal Health (UHS) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!