Zynga (ZNGA) volatility elevated; shares near record low into Goldman reiterating Buy rating
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/7: (SKUL) (BIG) (GTAT) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VNEM) Lower (more...)
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) overall implied volatility of 84 is above its 24-week average of 68 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement into Goldman Sachs has a Buy rating and lowered its price target to $13 from $15 and says Zynga’s risk/reward is attractive and that Q2 earnings and product announcements should be positive catalysts.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynga (ZNGA) Adds to Tuesday's Gains
- 3D Systems, Inc. (DDD) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Light FY14 Profit Outlook
- UPDATE: Molycorp (MCP) Reports Q4 Loss of 28c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!