Zumiez (ZUMZ) volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Zumiez, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) September call option implied volatility is at 115, October is at 61; compared to its 52-week range of 44 to 85 into the expected release of Q2 on September 8.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) call put ratio 1 call to 6.7 puts into Q4 and outlook
- Alphabet (GOOGL) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Bristol Myers (BMY) weekly volatility increases into Q4