Yum! Brands (YUM) volatility low into Yum China Holdings (YUMC) completes its separation
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) 30-day option implied volatility of 22 compares to its 52-week range of 16 to 41 into Yum China Holdings (YUMC) announcing that it has completed its separation from Yum! Brands (YUM). Yum China will begin trading "regular way" as an independent company today on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "YUMC."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility at low end of range as gold trades a two-month high
- 3M Co. (MMM) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!