Yahoo (YHOO) volatility at low into Q2 and 2013 outlook
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Yahoo (Nasdaq: YHOO) overall option implied volatility of 30 is below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement into the expected release of Q2 results after the market close on July 17. Needham has a $19 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mozilla Highlights Next-Gen Search Interface for Firefox (YHOO) (GOOG) (MSFT)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 11/24: (RNR)/(PTP) (AMT)/(TSU) (HLS) (DDD)/(CIMT)
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Lag in Oct.; Fed to Keep on Path Amid Global Concerns; Target Surprises in Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!