Yahoo (YHOO) volatility at low into Q2 and 2013 outlook
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/04: (IPCM) (BLXT) (S) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (MDAS) Lower (more...)
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
Yahoo (Nasdaq: YHOO) overall option implied volatility of 30 is below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement into the expected release of Q2 results after the market close on July 17. Needham has a $19 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) said to pay $230M for shopping site Polyvore - Bloomberg
- Pandora (P) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
- Tenet (THC) Will Not Renew Supply Chain Solutions Agreement with MedAssets (MDAS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!