Yahoo (YHOO) volatility at low into Q2 and 2013 outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Yahoo (Nasdaq: YHOO) overall option implied volatility of 30 is below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement into the expected release of Q2 results after the market close on July 17. Needham has a $19 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo scanning order unlikely to be made public: sources
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October volatility elevated as shares near record high into Q3 and outlook
- Chevron (CVX) weekly option implied volatility increases to 40 into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!