Yahoo (YHOO) volatility at low into Q2 and 2013 outlook
- Wall St. slumps as weak China data stokes growth fears
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/01: (TRVN) (KTOS) (ALKS) Higher; (ADEP) (DLTR) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) Said Planning to Produce Original Video Content (NFLX)
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Airlines (AAL), Delta (DAL), and Copa (CPA) to Buy
Yahoo (Nasdaq: YHOO) overall option implied volatility of 30 is below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement into the expected release of Q2 results after the market close on July 17. Needham has a $19 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer expecting twin girls in December
- Wall Street open lower on weak China factory data
- UPDATE: Midstates Petroleum (MPO), Other E&Ps Gain as Oil Rallies and Shorts Cover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!