Yahoo (YHOO) volatility at low into Q2 and 2013 outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Yahoo (Nasdaq: YHOO) overall option implied volatility of 30 is below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement into the expected release of Q2 results after the market close on July 17. Needham has a $19 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) volatility at low end range
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!