Yahoo (YHOO) volatility at low into Q2 and 2013 outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Yahoo (Nasdaq: YHOO) overall option implied volatility of 30 is below its 26-week average of 33 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement into the expected release of Q2 results after the market close on July 17. Needham has a $19 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Finance Launches New Interactive Charts
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/22: (JNJ) (BIIB) (OCN) (FL) (RGLS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!