Yahoo! (YHOO) volatility flat, 'at least 500M' users were stolen in 2014
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) is recently down 60c to $43.55 in the premarket after says information associated with 'at least 500M' users were stolen in 2014. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 36, October is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) calls expiring today active as shares rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!