Yahoo! (YHOO) volatility flat, 'at least 500M' users were stolen in 2014
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) is recently down 60c to $43.55 in the premarket after says information associated with 'at least 500M' users were stolen in 2014. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 36, October is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Chipotle (CMG) October weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!