Yahoo! (YHOO) volatility at low end of historic range as shares near 14-month high
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 32, October is at 23, November is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- Time Warner (TWX) volatility elevated into AT&T (T) deal
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks