Yahoo! (YHOO) puts active
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) October weekly 40 and 41 puts are active on total put volume of 7K contracts (4K calls). October weekly put option implied volatility is at 34, October is at 30, November is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 55 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility flat into the expected release of Q4
- Capital One Financial (COF) January weekly 89 calls active into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; VRX VXX