Xilinx (XLNX) calls active on renewed takeover chatter
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) September weekly 54.50 and 55 calls are active on total call volume of 5,200 contracts (105 puts) on renewed takeover chatter. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 63, October is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 38.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Altria (MO) weekly option implied volatility increases to 25 into Q3
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!