Xilinx (XLNX) calls active after Jim Cramer highlights takeover rumor
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) December weekly 53.50 and 54 calls are active on total call volume of 7,800 contracts (2,100 puts) after James Cramer highlighted a takeover rumor. December weekly call option implied volatility is at 57, December is at 32, January is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- December volatility at 29 report and outlook
- Ishares Russell 2000 Etf (IWM) volatility at low end of range as index at record highs
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Cramer, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!