Xilinx (XLNX) calls active after Jim Cramer highlights takeover rumor
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) December weekly 53.50 and 54 calls are active on total call volume of 7,800 contracts (2,100 puts) after James Cramer highlighted a takeover rumor. December weekly call option implied volatility is at 57, December is at 32, January is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing put volume on December 1
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Yahoo! (YHOO) volatility at low end range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Cramer, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!