Workday (WDAY) volatility flat, expected to announce 7-year deal for IBM cloud services, WSJ says
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Workday (NYSE: WDAY) August call option implied volatility is at 32, September is at 42; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 78 into the business software provider, is expected to today announce a seven-year deal to use IBM's (IBM) cloud-computing services for some internal operations, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!