Workday (WDAY) volatility flat, expected to announce 7-year deal for IBM cloud services, WSJ says
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Workday (NYSE: WDAY) August call option implied volatility is at 32, September is at 42; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 78 into the business software provider, is expected to today announce a seven-year deal to use IBM's (IBM) cloud-computing services for some internal operations, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing call volume on December 2
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!