Williams-Sonoma (WSM) September volatility mixed into Q3 and outlook
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) September call option implied volatility is at 43, October is at 36; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 53 into the expected release of Q3 results on August 24.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Cree (CREE) call put ration 1 call for 1.8 puts into Q2 and outlook