Whole Foods (WFM) volatility low into could return 40% in two years, Barron's says
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) could return up to 40% in the next two years if the company's corrective strategy pans out, Barron's says. Option implied volatility index mean is at 24, compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 56, according to Livevol.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; FLR FB
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) 30-day option implied volatility at 26 into Q3 revenue was $16.2B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!