Whole Foods (WFM) volatility flat as shares trade at fresh 5-year low
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) September call option implied volatile is at 31, October is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 55 as shares trade at a fresh 5-year low.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- SAP SE (SAP) October 87.50 straddle priced for movement of 3.3% into outlook
- General Electric (GE) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!