Whole Foods (WFM) volatility flat as shares trade at fresh 5-year low
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) September call option implied volatile is at 31, October is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 55 as shares trade at a fresh 5-year low.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Options with increasing put volume; FDS WDAY MBLY SAN ORCL
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!