Whole Foods (WFM) volatility flat as shares trade at fresh 5-year low
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) September call option implied volatile is at 31, October is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 55 as shares trade at a fresh 5-year low.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- Amazon (AMZN) volatility elevated at 129 as shares pull back on Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!