Whole Foods (WFM) volatility flat as shares trade at fresh 5-year low
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) September call option implied volatile is at 31, October is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 55 as shares trade at a fresh 5-year low.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SLM Corp (SLM) February 12 calls active as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) calls more active than puts into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!