Whole Foods (WFM) option volume, volatility and share price pulls back after Thursday’s spike
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) October weekly and October call option implied volatility is at 32, November is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 55 a day after unconfirmed takeover chatter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michael Kors (KORS) volatility flat on tight four-month trading range
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- NYSE Arca options declares self-help and has suspended routing to NYSE Amex Options
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!