Whole Foods (WFM) option volume, volatility and share price pulls back after Thursday’s spike
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) October weekly and October call option implied volatility is at 32, November is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 55 a day after unconfirmed takeover chatter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
- Stocks with call price movement; NVDA EA
- Stocks with call price movement; FLR FB