Whole Foods (WFM) October weekly call active
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) October weekly 28.50 and 29 calls are active on total call volume of 8,600 contracts (1,400 puts) amid renewed takeover speculation. October weekly call option implied volatile is at 36, October is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) volatility up into FOMC meeting
- Options with increasing volume: AGN RH SWC DIS MGM SWC SYB FNSR STZ BIIB
- MGM Resorts (MGM) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit