Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility increases on new 52-week low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) September call option implied volatility is at 33, September weekly is at 29, October is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) calls expiring today active as shares trade up 2%
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Says International Group to be Integrated into Other Wholesale Banking Business Lines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!